Guest Post By: Brandi Norkus
About 8 months ago a friend asked if I would like to try these new hair products that had not only been helping her hair grow but also provided her with a surprisingly large second income. Since having kids my hair just did not grow and was terribly frizzy, plus, I’m always open to a side hustle! So of course I said YES. And I haven’t looked back since! My hair is growing faster, my dandruff is nonexistent, and no more frizz. I’ve also built a business where what I thought would be a side hustle that would generate a little coffee and shoe money has catapulted to very near replacing my nursing salary!
What exactly is Monat?
It is a naturally-based, plant-based hair care line that helps with hair and scalp issues. From frizz to hair thinning Monat has a product to help. Their key ingredients are Capixyl, Procataline, and Crodosorb. Each one formulated to help decrease scalp inflammation, preserve the follicle, and create an optimal environment for hair growth!
Who needs Monat?
Monat has a full product line with something for women, men, and kids! From shampoos and conditioners to styling products they’ve covered it all.
Men: You will love the Black line. It has a light feel and a minty smell. Women love this one too! Especially blondes looking to minimize the brassiness.
If you are reading this wondering if Monat can help your hair then I have the answer: Yes! It is for all hair types including ethnic hair.
Monat is also Gluten Free, Sulfate Free, and Vegan! No animal testing is another reason to support this company. Monat is Leaping Bunny certified as an attestation to their commitment to being cruelty free!
Monat prides itself on what they DO NOT have in their products. Affectionately known as the “Monat No’s”, what Monat chooses not to include in their products is just as important as what they do include!
• NO Parabens – Could be linked to chronic disorders.
• NO Sulfates – irritating to skin and scalp.
• NO DEA/MEA – can be irritating to skin and eyes and could be linked to chronic disorders.
• NO Phthalates – long-term exposure could be toxic.
• NO PEG – can be linked to chronic disorders
• NO Phenoxyethanol – can be irritating to the eyes and skin.
• NO Ethanol – can be drying to the hair and cause frizz and damage.
• NO Petrochemicals – can coat the hair shaft causing moisture loss and suffocation of the shaft.
• NO Glutens – can cause allergic reactions to sensitive individuals.
• NO Sodium Chloride and NO Harsh Salt System – can build up in tissues and cause dryness and dehydration.
• NO Harmful Colors – can be toxic to skin and scalp and linked to chronic disorders.
• NO Harmful Fragrances – can be irritating and linked to chronic disease.
Monat uses a lot of essential oils so if you think you may be allergic or sensitive please ask for an ingredient list and samples! There is a reason this 3 year old company is projected to hit $1 Billion dollars next year. It works! With a less than 1% return rate company-wide the fact that people are loving it is hard to dismiss.
Why should you try Monat?
If frizz, breakage, color damage, thinning, irritated scalp, or hair loss are your issues then go ahead and give Monat a try! With their 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose.
If you too are looking for (or just wanting) an additional income I would LOVE to share with you what I do! Please find me on Facebook or email me. Only you can decide your dreams!
Brandi Norkus- has been an independent Market Partner with Monat since August 2017. She is also a wife, mom to 2, and a Registered Nurse.